- Rebel Talent: Why It Pays To Break The Rules At Work & In Life
- Leadership that Inspires, Motivates & Engages Employees
- Gaining the Edge in the Art and Science of Negotiation
- Pulsing: Creating and Sustaining Collaboration
- Relentless Curiosity
- Building Resilient Organizations
- Strategic Agility
- Inclusive Leadership
Francesca Gino is an award-winning researcher and teacher, and a tenured professor at Harvard Business School, on “Why It Pays To Break The Rules At Work & In Life”.
Her clients include Bacardi, Akamai, Disney, Goldman Sachs, Honeywell, Novartis, P&G, and the U.S. Air Force, Army, and Navy.
She has been honored as one of the world’s Top 40 Business Professors under 40 and one of the world’s 50 most influential management thinkers.
Her work has been featured on CNN and NPR, as well as in the Economist, Financial Times, New York Times, Newsweek, Scientific American, and Psychology Today.
Books by Francesca Gino