- Why Messaging Fails: What Business Owners Should know
- What Business Owners can learn from de=platforming & platforming when it comes to marketing your business
- Different Hacks to Market Your Business in a Crowded Media Landscape
- Why Publishing a Book is Still a Powerhouse of Marketing & Tips on How to Market a Book
- What Makes a Unique Podcast?
Jacquie Jordan works with businesses on their branding, promotion, marketing, producing and development, as well as their on-camera execution.
Jacquie has been involved in booking, supervising or producing as many as 10,000+ television guests. Her reign has come from successfully launching and executing many syndicated daytime programs and cable shows.
Known for her ability to find the heart of any story, Jacquie garnered her second Daytime Emmy nomination for Best Show on Donny & Marie.
Jacquie’s foray in talent comes from her time in the trenches as a nationally recognized producer in broadcast television.
As Showrunner of the long running AMC series Sunday Morning Shootout, hosted by Hollywood Icons – .
Celebrity guests produced by Jacquie include Steven Spielberg, Charlize Theron, Clint Eastwood, Angelina Jolie, Peter Jackson, George Clooney and Dustin Hoffman.
Simultaneously, as Executive Producer, Jacquie launched the copy-cat formula of Shootout for the TVGuide Channel, Square-Off with a focus on the television industry.
Jacquie vetted the best the industry had to offer – from NBC heads… to known television stars like Jon Cryer and Mark Harmon.
Publisher’s Weekly is quoted as saying, “Jordan seems to have succeeded at her goal as laid out on the TVGuestpert when talking about the success of Publishing orchestrated, The Art of Having It All hitting the coveted list.
As a published author:
The Ultimate On-Camera Guidebook: Hosts*Experts*Influencers,
Get on TV! The Insider’s Guide to Pitching the Producers and Promoting Yourself!
Heartfelt Marketing: Allowing the Universe to be Your Business Partner,
She has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, Selling Power Magazine, Feedback Magazine, Emmy Magazine, and the cover of Woman’s World Magazine.
A commentator on television regarding the business of the industry and pop culture, Jacquie’s appearances include Fox Reality, Good Day New York, Fox, ABC Family, CBS’s Big Shot Live, TV Guide Channel, CBS Evening News, FX and countless radio shows.
Books by Jacquie Jordan
- The Ultimate On-Camera Guidebook: Hosts*Experts*Influencers
- Heartfelt Marketing: Allowing the Universe to be Your Business Partner
- Get on TV! The Insider’s Guide to Pitching The Producers and Promoting Yourself