- Cyber-meeting: The People Part of Collaborative Technology
- Building Teams Instead of Walls
- Creighton has experience with public involvement on water-related issues
- Risk Communication
- Creighton has been involved in many projects involving community and land use planning
James L. Creighton areas of expertise include public participation, dispute resolution, meeting/ conference design and facilitation, social assessment/ institutional analysis, alternative futures planning, organizational development, and risk communication. Creighton conducts assessments of organization-wide public participation or dispute resolution programs, preparing recommendations to improve these programs.
Books by James L. Creighton, Ph.D.
- The Public Involvement Manual
- Don’t Go Away Mad: How to Make Peace with Your Partner
- Cyber Meeting: How to Link People and Technology in Your Organization
- Understanding EMF and Communicating with your Customers About EMF
- Sourcebook for Utility Communications on EMF