- Act as if You OWN the Place! The Entrepreneurial Manager/Employee
- The Meaning of Success: The Key to Empowerment and Security
- Entrepreneurship Education: Building a New Generation of Entrepreneurs
- Innovative and Effective Educational
- Ten Questions that can Change Your Mind
- Dialogue across differences in education
- Jim Lang, Ph.D.: Educator, philosopher & humorist.
- New Mindsets
Jim C. Lang, Ph.D., producer, entrepreneur, has worked at the epicentre of this field, developing new curricula and the innovative resources to support their delivery by educators and trainers worldwide.
Jim Lang will help you meet the challenge of change through entrepreneurship.
Books by Jim C. Lang, Ph.D., ME.D.
- Make Your Own Breaks, Become an Entrepreneur & Create Your Own Future
- The Concept of Indoctrination
- Indoctrination and Situated Knowers