- Persistance: Have faith in Failure
- Are you ready to become a self-made success story
- Habits and Behaviors of Self-Made Millionaires
- Learning, Earning, Assistance, and Persistence
Lewis Schiff, on wealth creation: a wealth-creation system that leverages Nobel Prize-winning methodologies.
Spread the Work, Spread the Wealth,
Some of the most successful entrepreneurs begin their ventures with challenges that would stop most others.
How do they do it?
By building teams whose strengths compensate for those weaknesses.
How does someone build a vast global empire with obstacles in your path?
Could your weaknesses actually lead to success?
Time and time again, it becomes clear that focusing on personal strengths–and seeking out others whose strengths compensate for your weaknesses—is a formula for success.
Books by Lewis Schiff
- Business Brilliant: Surprising Lessons from the Greatest Self-Made Business Icons
- Middle-Class Millionaire: The Rise of the New Rich and How They are Changing America
- The Influence of Affluence
- The Armchair Millionaire