- Becoming the REAL You and Getting Paid for It!
- Bounce Back Quotient strength and resilience assessment tools for Individuals, organizations, teams and Sales.
- Managing the Challenges of Your Career, Your Life, and Your Business
- How do you survive and thrive in the future?
- Learn how to become more valuable to your organization, make yourself more marketable, be prepared and position yourself for whatever comes.
- Her clients call her a lighthouse -a catalyst -an energizer.
- How to Bounce Back from Setbacks, Obstacles, and Changes
- Effectiveness with others is first effectiveness with yourself.
- Learn the five components to letting go with confidence and delegating effectively.
Linda Nash, M.B.A., is a lighthouse – a catalyst – an energizer.
She learned, sometimes the hard way, how to grow and sustain a business and develop, retain and motivate top notch people.
She has gained an international reputation as a leading expert on change management and resilience. And her strength and resilience assessment tools, The Bounce Back Quotients® are used worldwide.
She has authored five books, contributed to three others and served as an instructor at Cornell University in New York and Washington University in St. Louis. More than 2,000 people call Linda “coach” and dozens of organizations point to her as the turning point to their success. They agree that her programs and coaching have helped them meet issues head on, bounce back from changes and move forward with a greater sense of control, confidence and courage.
Her broad range of clients includes Amoco, AT&T, Invesco, CBIZ, American Family Insurance, health care and educational institutions, government agencies and a host of other companies and associations.
Nash is a frequent keynote speaker at national conferences and workshop/seminar leader in corporate and association venues.
Her practical tools coupled with her enthusiasm, quick wit, great stories and motivational style inspire audiences to enjoy life while achieving stellar results.
Linda has written for or been featured in articles in the Wall Street Journal’s National Business Employment Weekly, Chicago Tribune, San Diego Union Tribune, San Francisco Chronicle, St. Louis Post Dispatch, St. Louis Business Journal, and many other newspapers, corporate and association magazines and journals.
Books by Linda J. Nash, M.B.A.