- Physically organizing an office for maximum productivity
- Eliminating office clutter
- Balancing home and office life
- Taking your office on the road
- How to work with, not against your natural work style
- Making the transition from a corporate office to a home office
Lisa Kanarek is one of the nation’s leading home office experts: Home Office Solutions.
All aspects of working from home including physical set-up, technology, productivity and transitioning from a corporate office to a home office.
Kanarek is a frequent speaker to Fortune 500 corporations, a regular contributor to national and international publications, a columnist for Office Solutions magazine, and a former contributing editor for Home Office Computing magazine.
Clients include American Airlines, American Broadcasting Association, Avery, Fuji, Hallmark Cards, Johnson & Johnson, JC Penney, Lexmark, Microsoft, Office Depot, Sprint, Texas Instruments, Volkswagen…
Kanarek has been a guest on several national programs including Good Morning America, CNN Financial News, CBS Up-to-the-Minute, CNBC, American Public Radio, Movie & A Makeover, Public Radio’s Marketplace and Voice of America radio.
Articles by and about Kanarek have appeared in hundreds of publications including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Newsweek, Success, Money, Entrepreneur, Cosmopolitan, Home Office Computing, Working at Home, Working Woman, Marie Claire, Redbook and Nation’s Business. Kanarek’s weekly feature, Homework, aired nationally on the Public Television program, “Small Business Today.”
She has served as a national media spokesperson for Fellowes, Fuji, Office Depot, Lexmark and Day Runner.
Books by Lisa A. Kanarek
- Organizing Your Home Office for Success
- Home Office Solutions: Creating the Space That Works for You
- Organizing Your Home Business
- 101 Home Office Success Secrets
- Everything’s Organized