- How to Succeed at Small Talk
- Powerful Listening
- How do you become master conversationalist?
- What function does listening play in conversation?
- Professional rewards for becoming more skillful at conversation.
- How can I improve my speaking vocabulary?
- How can I overcome my nervousness or shyness when talking to people?
Loren Ekroth, Ph.D., a personal development, helping people achieve greater competence and success.
Make the most of your informal conversations with prospective customers. Learn different, proven ways to engage prospects so that they become actual customers.
Much of commerce and professional life is really “the business of conversation” – talking with people. Effective talk is the nourishment that helps businesses thrive and professionals excel.
-100+ columns on interpersonal relations
-300+ articles in “Better Conversations”
Ph.D., University of Minnesota, Intercultural Communication
Global travel to 85 countries, instructional and research work in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Colombia and North Africa.
Clients such as Sheraton Hotels, Hawaiian Electric Company, United Way, Naval Training Center Pacific, The Nature Conservancy, City and County of Honolulu, U.S. Army, International Association of Professional Administrators, ASTD Las Vegas, Farm Equipment Manufacturers Association, CUE Financial.
Books by Loren E. Ekroth, Ph.D.