- Boomers after all is said and done: A Generation that rewrites all the rules takes on Death
- The LifeChange LifeChoice
- The Age Wave, the LifeChange Model, and Capturing Growth in a Zero- Sum World
- A CEO’s Guide to 10 Trends That Are Changing Your Business Today
- How Women are undervalued, overworked and misunderstood by the companies who want their business
- Marketing to People Who Hate Marketing; Capturing the Baby Boom
Michael Rybarski, talking about the over 50″s market place – without question, the most attractive and potentially lucrative target market of them all .. but also, potentially, the most dangerous.
Helping families make arrangements, from picking out a casket and finding a funeral home for the service, to selecting a burial site and a gravestone and they should follows up with a phone call to ensure customer satisfaction and offer advice on bereavement care.