- Embrace Your Greatness: How to Ignite the Fire Inside!
- Applying the Gold Medal Mindset to your Goals
- Raising the Bar with Mitch Gaylord!
- Harnessing the Power of the 3 C’s: Commitment, Consistency, and Character
- Melt it OFF with Mitch: Health, Fitness and Wellness awareness
- Dream It… Live It… Get It! – An Olympian’s Guide to the Gold Medal Mindset
- Olympic Values – Strength, Courage, Swiftness, Endurance, Grace
- Overcoming limiting beliefs preventing you from achieving your Dreams
- Creating an Unstoppable Drive toward Success
Mitch Gaylord, “Raising the Bar”, entrepreneur, and Olympic Gold Medalist, will share with your audience key insights and strategies to breakthrough unique challenges that face us today and help you turn personal and professional dreams into reality.
Known for being the first American Gymnast in history to receive a “Perfect 10”, Mitch’s rise to the top didn’t come without its own challenges, obstacles, and adversity.
Prior to becoming the number one gymnast in the country, Mitch was viewed by his competitors as the guy with incredible natural talent that you could always count on to choke under pressure.
World Championships in Moscow, Russia, Mitch found himself watching from the sidelines as his teammates competed because he missed the cut during the trials and became the “Alternate” – the guy who goes in only if someone gets injured.
Although devastating at the time, the experience ignited the fire inside and success became imminent.
How to Embrace Greatness and become the Champion became his new mindset.
Mitch became the number one gymnast in the Country, putting him on track towards Olympic Gold.
“…the most realistic speaker we’ve presented in several years…He delivered everything I asked for and more…A perfect10! Packed with real-life experiences that we can all draw from to grow both personally and professionally.”
With Health, Fitness and Wellness awareness finally going mainstream in Corporate America, it’s now time to put it into action and make this part of your next event.