- Which Disasters / Emergencies Pose A Threat To You And Your Family?
- Maintain your people, processes, productivity and profitability during a local or regional disaster or emergency?
- First Responders Families Have Unique Needs During a Disaster or Emergency!
- Emergency Preparedness Tips
- Thirty Best Practices to Prepare Your Business for Another Hurricane Season
- Family Safety Tips for Winter and Holidays
- Emergency Preparednes – nonsense or good sense?
- Reduce 9-1-1 response time when all circuits are busy
- Prepare a safe evacuation plan for a smoke-filled room or house
Norris L. Beren, CPCM, on Family Emergency Disaster Planning.
Beren has years of experience in identifying, reducing and managing risk and he is a recognized authority, on risk reduction.
Beren has worked with over 1000 companies managing insurance, risk and safety management programs.
Get prepared and be ready for the unthinkable, by providing education and awareness training to Help People Help Themselves in times of need.
His presentations are high-energy, high-content and high-impact. His clients and audiences appreciate his exciting delivery and his common sense approach on difficult topics.
Beren discovered that most people in America don’t even have a plan to evacuate their home during a fire, let alone a terrorist attack.
Books by Norris Beren, CPCM,