- Learn the two most important concepts of motivating others to join, and excel on, your teams.
- Learn: To set and reach goals as pilots prepare and use flight plans; the difference between goals and dreams; to plan for emergencies and changes.
- Learn to set and live by standards of safety: the right standards. Learn the critical difference between standards and goals.
- Learn to set, implement, measure, maintain and improve upon standards for the most important person in your business, the customer.
- Ralph You are a Funny Man: Oprah Winfrey
Ralph Hood, is indeed a funny man. Ralph is also an award-winning columnist (he writes for several publications), a salesman and sales manager (he sold airplanes), a teacher (he taught college-level aviation management) who has entertained and enlightened audiences from Hawaii to Spain, and from Fairbanks to Puerto Rico.
Books by Ralph Hood