- How do I breathe in the hurricane of information that I confront each day?
- How do I take advantage of technology and tools to help me create margin and leverage in my life?
- How do I manage relationships and communication in a digital age?
- How do I deal effectively with change, struggle and adversity?
- The Seven Habits – Golf Format
- Discovering Your Natural Learning Gifts:
- Quadrant II Money Management
Roger Merrill, the ability to focus and execute is always a challenge. But it is even more difficult in challenging times. The ability to rise above the turbulent sea of information, options, risks, and choices, to attach oneself securely to a vision of the future, and to carry it out successfully, depends on one’s own power of personal leadership.
A. Roger Merrill, has more than 35 years of experience as a line manager, senior executive, business consultant, and teacher. Roger specializes in helping organizations develop leaders and coaching senior leaders.
Books by Roger Merrill
- First Things First
- Connections Quadrant II Time Management,
- The Nature of Leadership
- Principle-Centered Leadership
- Life Matters: Creating a Dynamic Balance of Work, Family, Time and Money