- Explore the gaps between the generations we live, work and play with
- plays well to each generation it brings the generations together.
- Corporate comedian and star of TimesFour, Joe Marlotti,
- Rocking the Workplace: Leading and Engaging Four Generations
- The M-Factor: Seven Ways the Millennial Generation Is Shaking Things Up at Work
- Selling and Marketing to the Generations
- Engaging Four Generations of Members: Just for Associations
TimesFour Corporate Entertainment Show.
TimesFour is the perfect solution! A one-man show, TimesFour uses clever staging, props and costumes to explore the gaps between the generations we live, work and play with.
We call it strategic entertainment. TimesFour is… For everyone…
It will please employees from the new Millennial intern to the seasoned
Educational… The show gets audiences thinking and talking, giving it that extra edge that goes beyond comedy.
Hilarious… Talented TimesFour comedian skillfully transforms himself into four generations of characters examining the gaps that plague us all.
The characters will be so familiar they could be your boss, live in your house, or be sitting in the seat next to you.
Corporate comedian and star of TimesFour, Joe Marlotti, has performed as a headliner in the country’s top clubs including The Improv, The Funny Bone, Catch a Rising Star, and The Punch Line, as well as at corporate events for clients such as Anheuser-Busch, BMW, Cingular, Michelin, and U.S. Bank.
Joe is known for hitting just the right tone with corporate audiences. TimesFour requires him to move convincingly between four characters ranging in age from early 20s to early 60s!
Joe works extensively as an actor and writer. He is a premier on-camera talent and has been featured in numerous TV and radio spots. Gaining cutting-edge insights into what makes the generations tick, click and collide has never been more hilarious, or more captivating.
TimesFour is brought to you by The Generations People, the first multigenerational speaker team to put Millennials, Generations Xers and Boomers on stage together where they clash and connect before your eyes.
Together they deliver customized, high energy programs, and corporate entertainment shows that enlighten audiences and leave them with plenty of practical, take-home ideas.
Presentations are grounded in original research…
T.V. anchor Diane Sawyer said The Generations People…
“shines a light on the cultural age difference and makes it as exciting as a brave new world.”
• Rocking the Workplace: Leading and Engaging Four Generations.
If you think you’ve heard the generations topic before, guess again.
The program outlines the top talent trends on the horizon and what it will take to attract and retain the best and brightest of every age.
• The M-Factor: Seven Ways the Millennial Generation Is Shaking Things Up at Work. The M-Factor, program identifies the seven surprising trends that shaped the Millennials and the best ways to manage and engage this influential generation.
• Selling and Marketing to the Generations. Markets are becoming increasingly segmented and one size no longer fits all clients and customers.
Their presentation reveals the hot buttons and preferences of Traditionalists, Boomers, Xers, and Millennials that marketers and sales people need to know to connect with clients and increase sales.
• Millennial Boot Camp: Millennial Orientation and Training.
Millennial new hires need to understand all the generations if they are going to succeed and thrive in organizations.
“Just for Millennials” teaches you how to work with Traditionalists, Boomers and Xers, and how to plot a savvy career course through
• Just for Associations: Engaging Four Generations of Members. Generation gaps are making it nearly impossible to meet the needs of every generation of members, donors, and volunteers. Whether it’s signing up, communicating, or getting involved, this program reveals how to create loyalty with every generation.
Books by TimesFour aka Joe Marlotti