- How demographics & broadband are changing the realities of branding, and what leaders need to be doing to get ahead of the curve.
- How psychographics and technology are changing the future of work, and re-shaping the recruiting wars.
- How customer intelligence is setting new standards, and what you need to do to seize advantage and drive market share.
- How the corporate restructurings of the last decade have now created a different, and critical, priority for knowledge management
- Why ‘character counts’, ‘simplicity gets hot’, and ‘risk reduction rules’.
- The Symbolics of Leadership: Making Values Come Alive
Warren A. Evans, A Look at Where in the World the World is Going . . .
A powerful blend of facts, hope, and fun, this presentation combines statistics with common sense and irreverent humour to make sense of the myriad trends we see swirling around us.Looking at the interplay between economics, corporate restructuring, demographics, globalization, technology, and psychographics it provides insights into social trends and the future of work.Warren is the only speaker one American CEO’s Conference has ever invited back . . . and they’ve invited him back 7 times ! This “future trends” presentation is most typically used to kick off an event. In its ‘basic’ form it touches on all the macro-trends, looks at what is really driving them below the surface, and describes the impact their interaction will have.
It paints a comprehansive backdrop and identifies issues against which all the ensuing discussions can happen.
The breadth of this material allows subsequent speakers to reference the opening session, creating linkages throughout the meeting. The effect is a more cohesive event.