- How to Sell Twice as Much in Half the Time
- Getting and Keeping Customers
- How to Build and Sustain a Winning Team
- Why Champions are Champions
- 21 Biggest Myths in Sales
- How Smart Companies and Great Salespeople Sell
- Ability to Break it Down Plus Real World Sales Know-How
- Breaking it Down: Combining How To with Why To
- How This Combination of Street-smart Sales and Coaching Defines Us
Bill Brooks has been one of America’s most in-demand sales speakers. Delivering high content, customized, one-of-a-kind programs, he has been called upon by the most professional and discriminating sales organizations from around the world. Relevant, sales oriented humor combined with powerful, breakthrough ideas based on sound research are the benchmarks of every Bill Brooks program.
The reason behind Bill’s tremendous popularity is that he has successfully accomplished what other sales speakers merely talk about. He enjoys real world, legitimate sales success, executive experience, in-depth topic expertise. academic preparation, as well as the highest speaking and consulting accreditation.
Bill Brooks has logged more than 2 million air miles to deliver over 2,500 fee paid presentations. He has spoken or consulted in more than 200 different industries. He has been engaged by over 100 different clients at least 6 times each. One client has engaged Bill over 150 times. Another for an astounding 225 engagements!
Sales has changed dramatically in the last few decades, yet many organizations and companies continue to employ simplistic sales management practices that no longer work. The New Science of Selling and Persuasion brings sales into the twenty first century with carefully researched trends and strategies that drive the real world of modern sales.
Books by William T. Brooks