- Skills for Success: A Guide to the Top for Men and Women
- Career Strategies: Making Your Way in the Workplace
- Third Wave: Reinventing Yourself after 50
- What Men & Women need to know about each other at Work
- Gender Divide: Hidden Talents & Needs of Men and Women’s Career
- Powerful Teams: Team building
- Making Conferences Great: Rx for Beginning and Ending Directives
- Passionate Pursuits: Turning Your Careers into Your Callings
- Motivation: Joy, purpose
Adele Scheele, Ph.D., is a pioneering career strategist.
She guides you at every stage in your working life to find more meaning and satisfaction. She motivates you to advance in your careers, find strategies for your success from handling dilemmas at work, negotiations, identify your talents, and create opportunities in new ways and in new work.
She sees patterns in your life that provide a map to follow, brings insights about false assumptions and sabotaging behaviors, encourages comebacks after defeat, and reframes the future.
Inspires people to collaborate in new ways and become stars creating your double agenda for achieving success.
As career expert for NBC’s “Today Show,” columnist for Working Woman, Bottom-line, Success, and AARP, as well as former Director of The Career Center, Dr. Scheele’s counsel spans the working world from students just entering the market to seasoned executives creating meaningful next strategies.
Hailed by the business world, professional associations, and universities as an original, articulate voice for both men and women, she motivates her audiences to take more courageous risks in their professional lives as well as in their organizations, communities, and families. Along with inspiration, she provides a pragmatic, step-by-step process for professional and personal fulfillment developed from her original research, crafted from experience, and tested over time.
A Change Management Fellow. She has won the Business Journal’s “Making a Difference” Award and “Best Presenter” Award. She motivates, entertains, informs, and persuades people to claim themselves and empower their lives.
Books by Adele Scheele, Ph.D.
- A Guide to the Top for Men and Women Skills for Success
- Jump Start Your Career in College
- The Good Student Trap
- Career Strategies for the Working Woman
- Launch Your Carreer in College: Strategies for Students, Educators and Parents
- Skills for Success