- The Next E-mail You Send Could Cost You Dearly!
- Easy Steps to Better Business Writing
- Nobody Ever Listens To Me!
- Customer Service Training That Works
- Yes, You Can Present Like a Pro
Al Borowski, M.Ed.: Remember the fun of “connect the dots?”
when you were a kid?
As adults, we still need to connect all the dots in our business
and personal lives.
When you connect all the dots, you get the complete picture.
Many companies struggle with poor inter-departmental
communication. The accounting people can’t stand the people in IT.
The Sales People are at war with Customer Service.
Production Control constantly bickers about Shipping.
Lack of correct, effective communication.
Connecting all the dots, getting the complete picture, leads to
Al Borowski helps people connect when they Speak, Listen or Write.