- Learn the skills in areas such as productivity, quality, teamwork, safety, employee satisfaction, and the bottom line.
- Overcome performance barriers to accountable to commitments
- Influencer: The Power to Change Anything
- Crucial Confrontations
- Save struggling relationships
- Create a winning strategy
- Crucial Conversations for Flawless Execution
- Crucial Conversations for Healthcare
- Crucial Conversations that Drive Workplace Safety
Al Switzler on Leadership, Influence, and Communication…
His ability to entertain and inspire his audience to improve their personal and professional lives has clients asking for his return again and again.
Al has served on the faculty of several universities including the University of Michigan, Brigham Young University, Auburn University, University of Kentucky…
Drawing from a large pool of corporate experience and knowledge, Al has addressed an impressive clientele including AT&T, Xerox, IBM, Sprint, Ford Motor Company, BASF, Philips, Lockheed Martin Aerospace, and Intermountain Health Care.
He has helped more than three hundred of the Fortune 500 realize significant results using a proven method for driving rapid, sustainable, and measurable change in behaviors.