- American History, Military History
- Eisenhower on Leadership: Ike’s Enduring Lessons in Total Victory Management
- Office Superman: Make Yourself Indispensable in the Workplace
- Nothing to Fear: Leadership Lessons from FDR
- 201 Ways to Manage Your Time Better
- Leadership: Lessons from history’s great leaders.
- Leadership and management
- Profiles in Audacity: How History’s Greatest Leaders Made Their Greatest Decisions
- Profiles in Folly: History’s Worst Decisions and Why They Went Wrong
Alan Axelrod, Ph.D., is the author of more than 100 books focusing on leadership, management, history, military history, corporate history, career, general business, and other nonfiction. Axelrod, Ph.D., is a writer specializing in history and business with an emphasis on leadership and decision making.
Axelrod was a featured speaker at the Conference on Excellence in Government (Washington, D.C.), at the Leadership Institute of Columbia College, and at the Annual Conference of the Goizueta School of Business, Emory University.
Conducted leadership programs and symposia for the Florida City and County Management Association, the Council for Excellence in Government (Washington, D.C.), the Leadership Institute of Columbia College, and at the Goizueta School of Business, Emory University.
He has been a creative consultant (and on-camera personality) for
The Wild West television documentary series,
Civil War Journal, and
The Discovery Channel, and
he has appeared on
numerous radio news and talk programs,
including National Public Radio.
He and his work have been featured in
Atlanta Business Chronicle, and
many newspapers, including Atlanta Journal-Constitution & USA Today.
Nothing to Fear: Leadership Lessons from FDR
Everything I Know about Business I Learned from Monopoly
Profiles in Leadership
Elizabeth I, CEO: Strategic Lessons from the Leader Who Built an Empire
Patton on Leadership: Strategic Lessons for Corporate Warfare
Alan Axelrod, Ph.D., is a former staff reviewer of Down Beat magazine and has been a jazz enthusiast his entire life.
Alan Axelrod’s books include:
Leadership, Management, and Business
Hospital and Healthcare Titles
Corporate and Institutional Histories
Popular Histories and Other Narratives
Books by Alan Axelrod, Ph.D.
- Patton on Leadership
- Elizabeth I, CEO
- Theodore Roosevelt, CEO
- Julius Caesar, CEO
- Napoleon, CEO
- Miracle at Belleau Wood: The Birth of the Modern U.S. Marine Corps