- Making the Fourth Sale First: How to Build Winning Relationships
- Empowering the Customer: How to Allow the Buyer to Buy
- Why business acumen and behavior are more important than sales skills.
- Ethical Management: The Keys to Doing Well by Doing Right
- Strategic Management: How to See What the Competition Can’t
- Balancing Act: Blending Life, Work, and Relationships
Alan Weiss has attracted clients such as Merck, Hewlett-Packard, GE, Mercedes-Benz, State Street Corporation, Times Mirror Group, The Federal Reserve, The New York Times, and over 400 other leading organizations.
He taught courses on advanced management. His Ph.D. is in psychology. His prolific publishing includes over 500 articles and 25 books.
He is interviewed and quoted frequently in the media, and is an active member of the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists. His career has taken him to 54 countries and 49 states. Success Magazine has cited him in an editorial devoted to his work as “a worldwide expert in executive education.