- Attitudes for Selling
- How Customers Get Their Impressions
- Business-To-Business vs Business-To-Consumer Selling
- Where To Find Good Salespeople
- 3 Steps To A New Management Style Management By Selling Through Selling By Management
- Business Etiquette – The Rule For Business Survival
Alan J. Zell, Ambassador Of Selling, has become nationally recognized for his expertise in advising businesses, services, educational, governmental, and organizational entities. Clients seeking his services represent a wide spectrum including accountants, investors, educators, chambers of commerce, retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, associations, and non-profit organizations.