- Communicating Up, Down, and Sideways-Making Communications Work for Everybody
- Winning in Price-Focused Negotiations
- Many Faces of Sales-How to sell in a Competitive Market
- Great Customer Service That Brings Customers Back
- No is Not a Negative Word-Assertiveness: How to Get What You Want
- Time Management for Winners
- Masterful Marketing: Getting Clients to Call You!
Good Communication is Not Just a Key to Productivity. – It’s the Main Ingredient for Business Success! What’s the Answer to Your Negotiations, Selling, Team Building, Customer Service, and Productivity Problems? Communication Training! He speaks about Negotiations, Selling, Team Building, Customer Service and People Productivity. It boils down to one word: Communication. Any way you slice it, nothing’s more important. Communication the critical element to successfully dealing with people: your boss, your co-workers, your customers, or your family. He helps your employees create a mindset that will help them build patience, openness, and understanding in order to actively listen and communicate at their best. His goal is to get you to listen, laugh, and learn. High-energy presentations are filled with practical information that participants use again and again in and out of the office. Providing motivation and information in an entertaining way. Humor is the best way to make learning memorable and productive. By learning new communication skills, your employees will be better able to take on the challenges of negotiating, selling, listening, and building relationships. After all, those are the most important skills you’ll ever need to learn!