- Income taxes, tax planning, business planning, general business, management.
- Basic Trust & Probate Accounting
- Hands On – Form 1041 — Estates
- Choices for Lump Sum Social Security
- Lump Sum from Retirement account or annuity
Alice Orzechowski, CPA, CMA, EA, speaks nationally for the National Association of Tax Professionals.
Her engagements include both professionals and parents of college bound students.
A subject matter expert on tax planning for college expenses.
Alice has received numerous awards from her peers and the community.
Alice continues to stay abreast of the issues today’s parents face in providing higher education to their children.
Alice developed and presented the program “Tax Planning for College Expenses” for one of our workshops and here’s what the attendees had to say
— National Association of Tax Professionals
· Excellent! The course provided very useful information.
· Instructor provided a wealth of information. Very knowledgeable. Thoroughly enjoyed the program.
· For content and presentation this is the best seminar I’ve ever attended. Instructor is ready to graduate from NATP and go on to CNBC.
· This is one of the best tax seminars I’ve attended.
· The best workshop I have attended on this subject matter.
· Fantastic seminar. Instructor was enthusiastic and kept her audience’s attention. I learned so much more than I expected.
· Alice, I did not expect this course to be so interesting, informative, and useful. Thank you for this wonderful surprise.
Books by Alice L. Orzechowski, CPA, CMA , EA