- Bottle dance Yiddish: flash tantz, flaschen-tanz, flashtanz
- Klezmer Hora, right out of the Old Country
- Hilarious, surprise entrance is personalized and peppered with the names of your honored guests!
- For Bar & Bat Mitzvahs: Spectacular Grand Entrances and, at long last… unique and fun Candle Lightings!
- Programs for Tribute Dinners, Birthdays and Anniversaries also include our VERY humorous This Is Your Life!
Bottle Dancers: What makes this program so exciting for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Installation Dinners and other Temple Events is the hilarious, totally personalized “This Is Your Life” introduction. It all starts with a surprise appearance of the first “Rabbi”
He “recognizes” some of your honored guests, and kibitzes with the crowd like a long lost relative, before moving onto the guest(s) of honor!
What better way to celebrate than with fun “inside” stories on the Anniversary couple or Birthday honoree along with some of the other honored guests in attendance?
And, if one “Chasid” wandering into the reception was hilarious, imagine everyone’s reaction when he excitedly calls out to the back of the room, inviting Avram, Shmulie, Nachum and Moishe into the party to join him!
“How incredible would it be if, as a prelude to the hora, there was a surprise appearance of BOTTLE DANCERS?”
THE AMAZING BOTTLE DANCERS. Now, five years later, have troupes in major cities throughout the USA, and have fielded offers to perform from as far away as Australia, Switzerland and England.
Not only do they have different programs for different types of events (weddings are obviously different than tribute dinners), but every appearance is created and personalized around what you are planning.
In fact, every B’nai Mitzvah is even unique!
An intimate “Kiddush luncheon” following the service for just 50 or 60 people will certainly be different than an evening affair with 75 kids and 225 adults with a DJ or live orchestra!