- One-Man Hit Parade
- Impressionist: from Josh Groban to Tracy Chapman, Louis Armstrong, James Brown, The Rat Pack and Elton John – almost better than the original!
- Frank Sinatra, one of the artists that he best imitates: Impressionist
- Josh Groban: Impressionist
- Tracy Chapman: Impressionist
- Louis Armstrong: Impressionist
- James Brown: Impressionist
- Elton John – almost better than the original: Impressionist
André-Philippe Gagnon, impressions (impressionist), from Josh Groban to Tracy Chapman, Louis Armstrong, James Brown, The Rat Pack and Elton John – almost better than the original!
Two long series of shows in Las Vegas; first at the
Casino Venetian, and afterwards at the Casino Paris.
André-Philippe Gagnon considered the must see act in Las Vegas. Gagnon became the first Quebec comedian to perform on the famed strip for such extended stints.
Soon after his arrival, Gaming Today, (considered the bible of Las Vegas entertainment) elected Gagnon « Best New Comer ».
The multimedia firm behind the last Nine Inch Nails tour and some of Le Cirque du Soleil creation jumped on board to help him generate his most personal show ever, a combination of technology and creativity!
In his new show, which combines music, comedy, and multimedia interaction, the impressionist borrows the voice of the global artists from all eras to showcase what the musical history is, in his opinion, of
the last sixty years.
In high demand worldwide, the artist divides his time between his tours and private functions at the request of organizations and multinational companies around the globe.
André-Philippe Gagnon is a definite must see!