- Achieving growth is an important objective of many firms
- Case studies, experiential exercises, concepts & theory, teamwork techniques
- Your first stop to igniting your teams to achieve bigger and better things.
- The Power of Ideas
- Idea Hunters at Work & The Power of Purpose
- Sell Yourself the Best Hour of the Day
- Genius Not Required, Dear Watson
- High Performance Leadership and/or Teamwork
Andy Boynton, M.B.A., Ph.D., Dean of School of Management, one of the world’s leading graduate business school programs.
He is co-creator of the world’s leading methodology for helping executives harness the power of teams to significantly improve problem-solving speed, innovation and results.
Boynton was a professor of strategy at the International Institute for Management Development many years.
He led a faculty team and was program director of one of the world’s top ten Executive M.B.A., programs, as recognized by Business Week.
Boynton explores how distinguished experts from a variety of knowledge-domains work with ideas to achieve professional success and improve their effectiveness in social networks.
He has published extensively on factors underlying high-performing teams across a variety of disciplines, including art, science, exploration, and design.
Boynton has served on the MBA faculty School of Business.
Boynton has many years of experience speaking and designing powerful executive education sessions and seminars for firms around the world.
He is often utilized by organizations looking to build more innovative and effective teams and his articles in this area have appeared in elite management journals, such as Harvard Business Review, Sloan Management Review, and the California Management Review.
Books by Andy C. Boynton, M.B.A., Ph.D.
- The Idea Hunter: How to Find the Best Ideas and Make them Happen
- Virtuoso Teams: Lessons from Teams That Changed Their Worlds
- Invented Here: Maximizing Your Organization’s Internal Growth and Profitability
- The Idea Hunter