- Scenario Planning Revisited
- Carrying out successful strategic foresight.
- Examining trends in medicine, housing, food service, economics, entertainment, industry, education, and other key aspects of society
Andy Hines is a organizational, academic, and futurist. Specializing in the integration of foresight, strategy, and innovation.
Andy can help deliver the insight so needed by today’s organizations, and seeks to infect as many change agents as possible with this message. In pursuit of this mission he, and has authored three books and has authored dozens of articles; his article “An Audit for Organizational Futurists” was selected as the Emerald Literati Awards’ Outstanding Paper after it was published in the journal Foresight.
Books by Andy Hines
- Thinking about the Future: Guidelines for Strategic Foresight
- 2025: Science and Technology Reshapes US and Global Society
- Managing Your Future as an Association