- Manageable Money Matters ©
- Risk: for Reward Sake ©
- Street Smart Investing (Wall Street that is!) ©
- Surviving a Divorce, Money Style ©
- You earned it…Don’t you want to keep it? ©
- The Weight, Wealth Factors and Grab the Brass Ring of Financial Security
- Weight and Wealth Strategy Box
Angie Hollerich, CEP, specializing in asset management. Angie’s over 200 clients have benefited from her years of experience and “street smarts” knowledge.
Angie also has provided programs for Nationwide Insurance and Cardinal Health, the State of Ohio, the City of Columbus, the Ohio State University, CAP Program, SCORE, the Small Business Administration, Worthington Industries, Bob Evans Farms, Coopers & Lybrand and many more. Angie was also the first woman to speak to the University of Notre Dame’s Entrepreneur Club and the first woman to become a member of the Distinguished Lecture Series.
Angie’s message is genuine and thought provoking. She speaks from real life experiences and makes you analyze and contemplate your own situation. Her illustrative examples make it simple for anyone to understand the importance of finances and planning for the future.
She provides eye opening charts and stories that will make you want to start planning and saving today. You will find yourself re-evaluating what’s really important in your life and starting to take control of your future.
Angie also provides individual consulting for employees who are being “downsized.” Providing help in the financial decisions that need to be made.
Books by Angie Evangeline H. Hollerich, CEP
- Grab the Brass Ring of Financial Security
- The Weight and Wealth Factors and Grab the Brass Ring of Financial Security
- Money Made Simple