- Manager of Management and Leadership Development
- The changing nature of banking due to deregulation
- Change process brought on by rapid growth due to acquisitions
- The concepts of facilitative leadership, team building, influencing skills, and driving change.
- Building Winning Teams Through Meetings
- Create climate that promotes need for change Anticipate and understand reactions to change Constructively involve others in change process Maintain morale
- Understand conflict and how it occurs in relationships
- Identify blocks to personal power
- Discover new internal resources for becoming more powerful
Ann G. Depta specializes in providing services dealing with executives, managing change, leadership development, team building, and communication skills. Ann was actively involved in helping to manage the change process brought on by rapid growth due to acquisitions and the changing nature of banking due to deregulation.
In her role as Manager of Management and Leadership Development, Ann developed several Executive Leadership programs which taught key managers the concepts of facilitative leadership, team building, influencing skills, and driving change.