- Develop the less quantifiable side of sustainability/green building.
- Understand the electromagnetic web around our Earth
- Bring life force and ease to every stage of moving, renovating, and building
- How we re-route water, prune trees, and use fire to prevent damage to the earth
- Solve the problems of noisy neighbors and clutter
Ann Marie Holmes, based on the principles of Feng Shui, quantum physics, Native American spirituality, and human intuition, she helps you to hone your natural instincts and co-create with the earth’s energy. Through client stories and hands-on exercises, Holmes explains how to:
Begin to solve environmental sustainability and global warming in your own back yard
Develop the less quantifiable side of sustainability/green building.
Understand the electromagnetic web around our Earth
Bring “life force” and ease to every stage of moving, renovating, and building
Pay attention to how we re-route water, prune trees, and use fire to prevent damage to the earth
Solve the problems of noisy neighbors and clutter
Ann Marie, an expert in environmental design and earth energy, goes beyond Feng Shui to introduce the breakthrough concept of two-way communication with nature as a means of improving our living environments. This includes:
• Vibrant Design Basics
• Bringing ease to building, renovating and moving
• Understanding the electromagnetic web around the earth
• Paying attention to how we re-route water, prune trees and regard fire
Ann Marie shows you how to improve and access your deepest dreams with the support of your home or office space by incorporating the principles of Feng Shui, science, and intuition to co-create with the earth’s energy.
Passionate, committed, creative and dynamic describes Ann Marie, speaker, educator and author. She will inspire you to hone their own instincts and deepen your abilities to work with energy in your home, backyards and workplaces.
She also teaches classes in Feng Shui, sensitivity and earth design to city planners, home owners, builders, real estate agents, therapists, lawyers, architects and other individuals. A dynamic presenter, she speaks at conferences, gives presentations and appears on TV and radio.
Books by Ann Marie Holmes