- Independent Publishing in a Monopolized Marketplace
- Dark Comedy from a Grumpy Ghostwriter
- Losing Half of Myself on a Vegan Diet
- Spotting Gender-Bias
- Work, Not Luck, Makes an Entrepreneur
- The Basic Elements of Design & Marketing
- Spotting Plagiarism, Ghostwriting, & Other Faults with Computational Linguistics
- Linguistic & Structural Evidence That Much of “Daniel Defoe” was Written by Charles Gildon & Robert Paltock
Anna Faktorovich, Ph.D.*, taught at various universities, English Literature and Criticism.
Rebellion as Genre in the Novels of Scott, Dickens and Stevenson
Formulas of Popular Fiction: Elements of Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance, Religious and Mystery Novels.
Anna published a poetry collection:
Battle for Athens
The Romances of George Sand
The Battle for Democracy
Anna published fantasy novellas:
The Great Love of Queen Margaret, Vampire
The Campaigns against the Olden: Kingdoms of Laruta.
Wrote and illustrated a children’s book, The Sloths and I
Faktorovich won the MLA Bibliography, Historical Society and Brown University Military Collection fellowships.
Anna has done comedy shows and tends to integrate humor into her scholarly and creative presentations.
She has published several newspaper and magazine stories and books on gender bias, radical agrarian economics and other human rights-related problems.
She extremely versatile about creativity or the work of creating something new focused on the formulas behind the creative act.
She has been editing and writing for the independent, tri-annual Pennsylvania Literary Journal
Anaphora periodical, Cinematic Codes Review.
She has presented her research at the MLA, SAMLA, EAPSU, SWWC, BWWC and many other conferences.
Anna Faktorovich has a Ph.D. * in English Literature and Criticism.