- Independent Publishing in a Monopolized Marketplace
- The Formulas of Writing
- Dark Comedy from a Grumpy Ghostwriter
- Losing Half of Myself on a Vegan Diet
- Spotting Gender-Bias
- Work, Not Luck, Makes an Entrepreneur
- The Basic Elements of Design & Marketing
- Spotting Plagiarism, Ghostwriting, & Other Faults with Computational Linguistics
- Linguistic & Structural Evidence That Much of “Daniel Defoe” was Written by Charles Gildon and Robert Paltock
Anna Faktorovich Ph.D., taught for many years at a University on English Literature and Criticism.
She published two academic books Rebellion as Genre in the Novels of Scott, Dickens and Stevenson and The Formulas of Popular Fiction: Elements of Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance, Religious and Mystery Novels.
Anna published a poetry collection, Improvisational Arguments.
Anna published two fantasy novellas The Great Love of Queen Margaret, the Vampire and The Campaigns against the Olden: Kingdoms of Laruta.
Faktorovich won the MLA Bibliography, Kentucky Historical Society and Brown University Military Collection fellowships.
As an entrepreneur Anna has done comedy shows and tends to integrate humor into her scholarly and creative presentations.
She has published several newspaper and magazine stories and books on gender bias, radical agrarian economics and other human rights-related problems.
She extremely versatile about creativity or the work of creating something new focused on the formulas behind the creative act.