- These lies keep us from health and happiness, which comes only when we learn to honor ourselves and to forgive others
- Gender differences, communication and psychological type.
- Southern humor, describes ways to develop unconventional wisdom based on messages from our unmentionables
- Applications for Change
- Strategies for persuasion tailored to each type for successful outcomes
- Naturally occurring blind spots of each type in the role of leader
- Strategies for leaders who communicate workplace change
- Techniques to enhance delivery of your message
- Unintentional disconnects for more effective interpersonal communication
Anne Murray, will connect with your audience to teach, inspire and entertain.
Knowing that interactive participation is the key to memorable programs, Anne creates a climate of safety and respect for the audience.
Her skill with humor further motivates the audience to receive new information and to retain it. An expert in psychological type and communication, Anne teaches people to understand themselves and others.
She then teaches how to respect their differences and celebrate their invisible diversity!
Based on the psychological type found most frequently in an occupation, Anne creates awareness of perceptions of that profession by their clients and influentials.
Anne Murray wants to make you look good. She knows that professional behavior and dynamic delivery of significant content by your speaker can enhance your reputation as a meeting professional. Her forte is partnering with you to create original programs customized for your audience.
B.A.Psychology, M.A Counseling, M.A Interpersonal and Organizational Communication
Books by Anne Murray, MA
- Effective Teaching; Effective Learning
- I’m Not Crazy; I’m Just Not You
- 16 Ways to Love Your Lover
- The Developing Child
- Type Talk at Work
- Why Can’t You Be More Like Me?