- Political Economics of Alternative Energy
- How Global Warming Plays into California Energy Policy
- Terrorism and Infrastructure: Protecting People and reducing Vulnerabilities: Is it Worth the Price Tag?
- Terrorism and the Chemical Infrastructure: Protecting People and Reducing Vulnerabilities
- Oil prices: backward to the future?
- Economics: Futurist / Forecaster – Empowerment for Everyday Life
- Using belief networks to forecast oil prices
- Measurement of Racial Integration of Schools
Dr. Anthony Finizza provides an understandable, down-to-earth presentation on various economic and energy subjects.
Finizza Ph.D., teaches economics, and is a Senior Fellow at the Pacific Council on International Policy where he directs study of energy and environmental policy. As an economic’s expert, he has provided analysis for an impressive list of companies, and government agencies.
Dr. Finizza was Chief Economist at Arco. He served as President of the international Association of Energy Economists and has served on four National Academy of Science committees.