- 3 Phases of the Change Curve: How to help yourself go through them
- Track and anticipate trends and get an edge on the exciting times ahead.
- Maximize Learning and Performance
- Learn anything quickly, painlessly, joyfully
- Enhance natural talents through learning styles
- Uncover the effects of emotions on learning, productivity, performance
- Brain Boosts for Fun and Practice
- Ways to access the Fountain of Youth.
Arabella Bengson, MA one of 3 women to win “The World Championship of Public Speaking” Participants were overwhelmingly positive. . . due to Arabella’s style, wit, humor and enthusiasm. Psychologist and communication specialist Arabella Benson applies strategies from findings of brain research to make your audience fully involved and exhilarated in their learning. Arabella as a Training Manager, she received the Bell Merit Award for Outstanding Performance.
Arabella’s experience spans two continents and three cultures. She has master’s degrees in psychology and communication. Arabella customizes her presentations to clients’ needs and guarantees satisfaction. Her presentations challenge the mind, touch the heart, and tickle the funnybone. She helps you laugh while you learn, get powerful information and skills you can use, and remember the message long after the presentation. Use powerful tools to motivate yourself, your employees or your students
Use Brain-Boosting activities which helps you learn faster, communicate better and perform at your peak. Examples culled from Brain Research, which show the traits, characteristics and behaviors of people who are able to use more than the normal 5 to 10% of their brainpower.
Whether you’re in The “Pink of Health” or in the “Danger Zone”. here are 5 things you can do to improve your health, enrich your brain and boost your brainpower. “Participants were overwhelmingly positive. . . due to the style, wit, humor and enthusiam with which you presented your topic.”