- Arianna is a transgender activist & advocate
- What are the current challenges for transgender
- Understanding gender identity
- Transgender role models
- Transgender stories / characters which have been featured in films, newspapers or books
- Being transgender & all the issues for Girls Like ME!!
Arianna Inurritegui Lint is a transgender woman originally from Peru, where she graduated from law school.
She has been working for the Health Department in the field of HIV/AIDS.
As a transgender woman, she has seen first hand how her own community has been ravished by this life altering disease.
Since then, she has dedicated her time to educating, mentoring and advocating for people in her community.
Arianna about transgender issues, HIV in transgender communities, diversity, and she also provides pre/post counseling, testing and event planning in the field of HIV prevention, doing outreach for those at risk of contracting HIV.
In an immunology clinic she was on the front lines with people that have been infected and affected by HIV as a Family Support Worker and later on as a Human Services Counselor.
Arianna advocates for the specific needs of the trans-Latina immigrant community in the United States and plans advocacy strategies that would improve their quality of life.
Arianna has a passion to help educate and advocate for others.