- Boost Your Communication IQ… Building Relationships Today, Next Week and Next Year
- Getting to Yes
- Communicate Like a Pro
Arnold Sanow, MBA, works with his clients to help them attract more customers, keep those customers through exceptional customer service and to promote a positive work environment. His focus on marketing, customer service, communication and presentation skills. He has delivered over 2,500 paid presentations with over 90% of his clients asking him back. He is the author of 4 books, and is a frequent guest in the media to include the CBS evening news and Wall St. Journal.
Marketing Boot Camp
Based on Arnold’s critically acclaimed book, “Marketing Boot Camp”, you’ll learn the latest proven tools, techniques and solutions to boost your bottom line … Now! We’ll cover:
6 steps to get customers, keep them and get enthusiastic referrals
7 ways to “wow” your customers
Positioning vs. competing
3 laws of relationship marketing
Follow up strategies -“9/18” rule …
Profitable Strategic Alliances
6 ways to generate business on the web
How to get free publicity
3 networking strategies that work!
How to get business to come to you
Keeping Customers For Life
The only way to differentiate yourself from the competition is through superior customer service. Your customers and potential customers are choosing to do business with you and telling others about you based on the level of customer service they receive. The quality of the customer service you give, more than any other factor determines the level of approval customers give you and your organization. This program will help get customers, keep the ones you already have, get enthusiastic referrals and get everyone singing your praises.
Communicate Like a Pro
Let’s face it … Only 15% of your ultimate success in life will be due to your technical skills. The other 85% of your success will be due to your communication, human relations, attitude and social skills. This program will help you get along with everyone, understand and work with different personalities, develop more positive relationships and get others to sing your praises. At the end of the session you’ll be able to persuade, motivate, influence and energize others.
Books by Arnold Sanow, M.B.A.
Book Arnold Sanow, M.B.A. for your Event!