- Behavioral Tendencies: Personality Profile
- Listening: The Forgotten Skill
- Telephone Skills: Using The Telephone As A Tool
- Sales Systems And Selling Skills: Selling With Integrity
- Territory Management
- Management Systems And Leadership Skills
- Providing the skills necessary to increase the effectiveness of a customer service/relations person, includes handling irate customers, maintaining and increasing business revenues and building positive relationships with present or prospective clients.
- The Image Of The Professional
- Everyone Sells, Few Know The Secrets
Our mutual goal is to establish an ongoing people development program that maximizes learning to increase individual fulfillment and corporate results. It is our belief that periodic repetition of the knowledge and skills learned in the program encourages the actions that produce results in the marketplace.
programs concentrate on interaction skills, sales systems and selling skills, management systems and leadership skills, and customer relations. The essence of these programs can be seen in the outlines that follow. All of our programs are similar in their nature and underlying philosophy, however, the depth and scope of the program will vary based on the individual client.