- Delivery presentations that produce results & strengthen your style
- Focus your leadership skills to drive performance
- Become a veteran, not a victim, of organizational politics
- How to connect your message to your customer’s need
- Power Base Selling
- Understanding the Current Selling Environment
- Articulating & offering real business value vs. selling lowest price/ solution superiority
Bailey Allard: Develop winning sales plans to improve your close rate
Install a common sales process that produces greater forecast accuracy clients describe Bailey as “inspiring and practical.”
Bailey Allard on business development, has many years of successful experience in sales, management, and seminar leadership in the high technology industry. Holden Power Base Selling Program
Power Base Selling is designed to help sales professionals in a highly competitive environment engage and defeat their competition while developing more strategic business relationships with their customers.
It’s not just a few sales basics.
Power Base Selling, developed by the Holden Corporation, is a complete analytical process for understanding where you are in the sales cycle, what you need to know, who you need to see, and how to develop strategic account opportunity plans and measure forecasting accuracy to close business more quickly.
1. Development of a common sales process
2. Development of a common language
3. Detailed opportunity plans using competitive strategy and tactics
4. Assessment profiles of current sales competencies, and identification of what you need to do to sell beyond lowest price or product superiority
A partial list of her clients:
•Royal Bank of Canada
•Levi Strauss & Co.
•GlaxoSmithKline, now GSK
•US Postal Service