Learn the secrets to cultivating great employees and turning them into perennials
- Accelerates learning and improves retention of the concepts
- How To Cultivate a Great Volunteer!
Barb Wingfield knows why some employers succeed and other fall short in retaining their employees and building morale.
Barb knows that employees have a desire to succeed and do meaningful work in the workplace.
Too often it comes down to the employee quitting because of something the boss did rather than the job. A recent employee commented to Barb, “I love my job, I hate the environment.”
Barb Wingfield has her finger on the pulse of today’s work force.
Her in-depth knowledge is the result of her diverse client base and her everyday observations.
Barb creates programs that motivate, inspire, and most of all respect employees at all levels in an organization.
Barb has served in leadership positions in numerous professional and civic organizations.
Books by Barb Wingfield
- Reasons to Say WOW! A Celebration of Life’s Simple Pleasures
- Retaining Your Employees, Using Respect, Recognition and Rewards for Positive Results
- Winning at Human Relations
Book Barb Wingfield for your Event!