- Team development
- Develop critical skills & strategies to enhance performance success.
- Make decisions and solve problems more effectively
- Become more cohesive, efficient and accountable as your work toward mutually agreed upon goals and outcomes
- Skilled at adult learning, focus on learning in context
- Managing Emotional Eating!
- The Journey from Abandonment to Healing
Barbara C. Stellard, MA, LPC, specialty is working with you to “find your own voices”…to eliminate self-defeating behaviors, embrace your own unique “power”, and to enhance your healthy, positive and hope-filled attitudes and behaviors as you relate to self & others.
Skilled at “adult learning”, she focuses on learning “in context” and providing active participation to help participants learn and apply content effectively