- Dynamic Retail Makeover: Barbara Crowhurst – How to Thrive during slowing economic times
- Retail Makeover Specialist: How To Compete with the Big Guys
- Helping Retailers to run effective and profitable businesses
- Position Your Store for the New Market Challenge – Learn proven strategies for survival
- Why Customers Love to Shop at Owner Operated Specialty Retailers
- Big box stores got you concerned about your business, strike back with these tips
- Exceptional Customer Service – Service, selection and price are no longer good enough to impress customers, learn 10 ways to wow your customers
- Innovative Store Design, Planning and Product Placement – Get your store in tiptop shape with easy to implement ideas
- Reviving Your Marketing Strategy – Learn several simple things to do to immediately increase sales
Barbara Crowhurst is a retail specialist: ”
Barbara teaches retailers to face the challenges of this slowing economy and thrive”
Barbara ‘s message – ‘ This is the year for retailers to stop spending money they don’t have – right size their businesses – and start paying themselves better then ever or may be for the first time. Barbara teaches retailers to face the challenges of this slowing economy and thrive”
Her comprehensive and detailed approach to retail comes from years of working in the industry. Her career has taken her from working with some the largest corporate retail stores in North America to consulting with 1,000’s of owner-operators.
Barbara is leading the way with innovative services such as retail business sessions. Barbara’s comprehensive Retail Makeovers and Retail Store Design have become the industry sensation.
Barbara’s training seminars are standing room only. Her message to retailers, “Effective retail is in the detail”.
CGTA Gift Show, Atlanta Apparel Show, Washington Gift Show
Atlanta Gift Show, Denver Gift Show, San Francisco Gift Show
Mexican Gift Show, The Retail Council of Canada.
Writes regularly for: Retail News, The Retail Council of Canada Newsletter, Regalo – Mexican Retail Magazine
The Home Fashion Magazine US, NEW Barbara is featured on the Gift and Home Channel – The world’s first Retail Network.
She is often asked for interviews – speaking on matters of interest to retailers.
Impress Your Customers and Keep Them Coming Back – Learn proven ways that show you are relevant to your customers and that you care about them.
Stay In Business and Be Successful At It – Learn what it takes to be an effective retailer and start paying yourself.
Business Essentials, Review Your Retail Business Plan – Barb will take you through it step by step.
Hiring and Keeping Fantastic People – Learn to do it right.
Teaching Your Sales Staff to Sell, Not Just Ring in Sales – Learn the latest and most successful sales techniques.
What Shade of Green is Your Retail Business? – Learn why it’s important to look at this issue. Become a leader and catalyst for the environment.
Color and Product Trends – Learn what colors and products are hot and how to place them into your store environment with confidence.
Testimonials: Barbara is a true professional, upbeat and specific in her references to retail customers and their behavior and really understands the true-to-life challenges of the retail environment. Feedback from attendees at our custom tailored programs and topics have included comments such as “a pleasure to listen to and participate”, “dynamic and meaningful” and “practical and informative”. She has a way of taking information and presenting it in a way that people can understand.
Gift & Home Channel: One of the most powerful resources in launching the new Gift & Home Channel has been the talent, enthusiasm & energy of Barb Crowhurst. She understood our vision and contributed immeasurably to our content development, our promotions and our outreach to independent retailers all across North America & Canada. Barb is a jewel in our crown”
” Thank you for participating in our AmericasMart Retail Seminar Program. Your retail seminars, which teach our buyers how run more effective and profitable retail businesses, are very informative and very well attended.
The participants in the seminars leave feeling they have gained important insight need to ensure success of their business.
We appreciate your time with us at AmericasMart and value your expertise as a retail makeover speaker and trainer. We would certainly recommend yours services to any company “
From retailers that have attended Barbara’s Retail Makeover programs:
10. Cash flow has improves
9. We are moving more merchandise through our store
8. We understand where our business is coming from and have a more effective marketing strategy
7. We understand what our merchandise mix should be
6. We are on a budget and controlling our buying
5. Our operating expenses are under control
4. We are attracting a better level of staff keeping them longer
3. Our store is designed more effectively, traffic flows better
2. Sales are up 25 % in the first few month after being at one of Barbara’s sessions
1. I am finally paying myself
her understanding of retail and its complexities is evident in the first few minutes of any presentation she gives.