- The Confident Communicator: Success Strategies for Better Business Communication
- Polite and Powerful: Assertive Communication Skills for Business Situations
- Assertive Selling: Must-Have Communication Skills for Sales Professionals
- May I Have Your Attention Please: How to Give Powerful Presentations
- Media Training: How to Take Control of the Message and the Media
- Stop Complaining: Nice Girls Do Confront
- The New Etiquette Essentials for Business Professionals
- Global Etiquette: Cultural Awareness for the International Business Person
- The Secrets of Successful Business Dining
Barbara H. Pachter has delivered more than 1,500 programs throughout the world on business communications.
Her client list boasts many of today’s most notable organizations, including: NASA, Merck & Co., Special Olympics International, Pfizer, Campbell’s Soup, University of Michigan, GlaxoSmithKline, NCAA and DaimlerChrysler.
Her advice on business communications has been featured in dozens of today’s newspapers and magazines, including “O” Magazine, Chicago Tribune, USA Today, Working Women, Washington Post, Cosmopolitan, Reader’s Digest and Selling Power.
She has also been seen on CNN’s Anderson Cooper Show and on ABC’s 20/20.
Her areas of expertise include:
Assertive Communication Skills
Women in the Workplace