- Helping organizations develop and implement strategic initiatives to enhance work productivity and achieve organizational goals.
- Manage change in a changing environment and learn effective team group process strategies
- Emerging leaders with high potential.
- Embracing Change in Crisis: Develop intervention strategies to cope with change
- Barbara is an expert in helping women in mid-life develop authentic second and third careers
- She encourages women to take a pause in life to discover hidden talents and gifts to create a meaningful life
- Exciting ways to help you discover the true you and create the career you deserve
Dr. Barbara R. Collins, has a master’s degree in Education, specializing in Counseling Psychology, and her doctorate in Group and Organizational Behavior.
Barbara entered the corporate world as a human resources development manager at Independence Blue Cross in Philadelphia, where she designed and implemented training programs for more than 1,400 employees.
Barbara later was employed as an organizational development internal consultant, assisting in the Corporate Wide, Total Quality and Diversity Culture Change initiative at Core States Financial.
Barbara specializes in helping organizations develop and implement strategic initiatives to enhance work productivity and achieve organizational goals.
Barbara helped numerous clients maximize people differences to accomplish business goals, manage change in a changing environment and learn effective team group process strategies.
Exciting journey of self-discovery that finds her a TV and print commercial actor, and associate professor.
Barbara provides her expertise in helping people create authentic second and third careers.