- The Power & Leadership Conference
- Creating Community in the Face of Difference
- Middle Power
- Why There Are No Top Teams
Barry Oshry has been on a single-minded quest to unlock the mysteries of power and powerlessness in social system life. He began his work at Boston University where he developed large-scale organizational simulations for undergraduates in business. He continued his research and program development at BU and at NTL Institute. He created The Power Lab, and since he has developed and conducted organizational simulations with Tops, Middles, Bottoms, and Customers. These programs have been providing “system sight” to organizations throughout the world.
A pioneer in the field of systems thinking, Barry has been invited to address numerous professional conferences. He has written extensively on power, system change, and other social system issues. Barry Oshry has been on a single-minded quest to unlock the mysteries of power and powerlessness in social system life. Considered a pioneer in the field of systems thinking.
Books by Barry Oshry
- The Possibilities of Organization, in the Middle
- Space Work
- Seeing Systems: Unlocking the Mysteries of Organizational Life
- Seeing Systems and Leading Systems