- Teaching Strategies for Successful Living in Dysfunctional Environments
- Systematic Training for Effective Parenting
- Facing the Challenges of Change
Bertie Ryan Synowiec, M.S. is the author of twelve books on health, wellness and personal growth issues.
Bertie has presented many programs to schools on issues relating to self-esteem, family dynamics, relationships, team-building, health, wellness and strategies for successful living in challenging situations.
She is well known for her ability to clarify and enhance the role of the individual in this ever changing world both at home and in the workplace.
As an author and presenter, Bertie integrates her signature stories well into the fiber of your being and encourages you to tell yours. When you think she’s there to motivate you, she does so by bringing you back to center and reminding you of your own purpose and mission in life.
Books by Bertie Ryan Synowiec, M.S.
- Inspiring Young People To Want To Learn
- Healers, Helpers, Wizards and Guides: A Healing Journey
- Helpers and Guides: The New Dawn completes her Healing Journey Trilogy.