- In a futile attempt to eliminate failure, we’re eliminating excellence.
- Earning the respect of others comes from consistently doing the right things, which means sometimes doing the hard and uncomfortable things.
- A recipe for effective communication—four parts listening, two parts thinking and one part talking
- If the goals of the team address the needs of its members—everyone wins! This is called synergy—it is the essence of teamwork.
- Safety, Risk Management, Liability
- Team Building – Easier Said Than Done
- Workplace Violence – Observe & Prevent it!
Bob Anderson has a unique “Back to Basics” approach that is not just entertaining—it’s effective! Including both civilian and military audiences.
He brings with him experience as an author, trainer and military professional.
His enthusiastic delivery style and unique story telling ability keep his audience on the edge of their seats—wanting more!
Bob Anderson has a unique twofold background which makes him the perfect fit for nearly every audience: He is both Dr. Bob who hold Ph.D.s in Human Resource and Safety Management; and he is Chief Anderson, Chief Master Sergeant (Ret.) and military leader in the US Air Force Reserve. With his two distinct sides, it allows controversial issues to be discussed with a unique twist that is sure to interest any listing audience.
In his presentations, Bob discusses the basics of leadership—both personally and professionally—and brings home the importance of accountability and responsibility in all aspects of our lives.
He says living a fulfilling life is not always easy, that many times, it requires doing the “hard things”.
His philosophy is “Back to Basics”—an old fashioned philosophy that works!
He holds Ph.D.s in human resource management and safety management and holds other degrees in police science and social psychology.
He’s a qualified rappel master, assistant SCUBA instructor and holds a 2nd degree black belt in Shorin-Ryu karate.
He’s an avid writer in various genres.