- Is There Sex after Advertising?
- Taking Charge of Your life: The Real Path to Success, Happiness and Self-Esteem
- The Ego is Everything (well almost). How to appeal to both sides of the brain.
- Subliminal advertising
- How Madison Avenue Rules What You Watch, Read & Think
- Those who connect to their customers in an empathetic and intuitive way more often than not wind up getting the business
Bob Berkowitz has been a major force in American media.
Berkowitz was a founding correspondent for CNN, covering the 1980 presidential campaign. After the election of Ronald Reagan, he was named Senior White House correspondent, reporting on many important stories, including the assassination attempt on President Reagan.
He then went to ABC News as a general assignment reporter covering such events as the Falklands war in Argentina and the Tylenol murders in Chicago.
Bob was a substitute host for “Good Morning America”.
He was also a reporter for “Today” at NBC and hosted talk shows on The Financial News Network and CNBC.
He covered Pope John Paul II in the U.S, Mexico, Argentina and the Vatican, and has appeared numerous times as a commentator on CNN, Fox News Channel and MSNBC.
He became chief Senate and political reporter, covering the 1976 Carter presidential campaign as well as the accident at the Three Mile Island nuclear facility.
Berkowitz has extensive experience in the media. He has assisted Fortune Five Hundred executives, a Prime Minister, candidates for Parliament, one of the most powerful members of the U.S. Senate, the senior partners of one of the biggest law firms in the world, and numerous authors.
Bob is the recipient of the Overseas Press Club award and the Freedom Foundation award for journalism.