- Helping People Do What They Do-Better!
- Customer Service By Communication
- The Power of Proofreading: Getting It Right & Looking Good
- Making Time For Life, Work, and Everything
- You Hired Dr. Jekyll, But Guess Who Showed Up At Work?
- Stress For Success
- How To Work With Almost Anyone-and What To Do If You Can’t
- Hiring: Avoiding the Jekyll-n-Hyde Nightmare – How to Hire the Best
- Team Leadership — Understanding and Building a Winning Team
Bob Bevard is skilled in the analysis of problems and the presentation of solutions.
He is an expert when it comes to communications, helping People Do What They Do-Better!
Bob delivers energetic learning experiences that are just the right mix of practical, how-to applications and humor.
Bob’s thought-provoking insight will add you to the thousands who have rated his programs as outstanding.
Your audience will be empowered with the tools and motivation to make meaningful improvements.
Your group will leave this one-of-a-kind program armed with new, proven skills which they can use now!
The true key to the universe is taking the time to build friendships, building trust along the way, learning what true joy, love, and feeling safe along the journey means.
When you can do that, you are well along the way.
Stress For Success
There are two types of stress in the world: Distress and Eustress.
You can let things overwhelm you and get “Dis-stressed out.”
You can also see stressors as a way to identify options. Use Eu-stress as an “optimizer” or as your “success force.”
Personal and professional growth occur when you see stress as your “success force” that helps you conquer the challenge facing you, rather than being overwhelmed by the problem.