- Referral Rich: Never, Ever Cold Call Again
- Re- Establish Trust: How to Become Golden in Tough Times
- Re- Strategize: How to Grow in Any Environment
- Re- Energize: Secrets to Peak Performance
- Re -Tool: Work Smarter, Live Better
- Re- Build: How to Hire, Develop and Lead Championship Teams
- Re-Fresh: How to Survive Over the Long Haul
- Bob David inspires, entertains, educates and advises people in ways that maximize their potential, performance and happiness.
- Bob David, cold called NBC and became Bill Clinton impersonator on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Bob David is known for his insightful commentary, strategic thinking, and creative problem solving, in which he provides ways that maximize your potential performance and happiness.
Bob has a compelling playful sense of humor; a rare gift for both listening; teaching and winning over audiences.
He was committed to the daunting task of reading 100 books before graduating; completely transformed himself physically; and shocked everyone by becoming a star performer on a football team.
He graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration in 4 years.
At age 21 he began his career in the investment industry – becoming the youngest hire in the nation in his financial advisor training class.
Bob was a long shot to make it as he had no contacts and no prior financial experience but defied the odds by building a clientele from scratch through cold calling, referrals, networking and niche marketing to become a record setting Financial Advisor.
At age 27, Bob became the youngest branch manager at Merrill Lynch. Later at Prudential Securities he was named to the prestigious Branch Managers Advisory Council. Then as Senior Manager – Advisor Best Practices Group of Wachovia Securities, he successfully coached many of the firm’s top advisors and advisor teams.
He was a leader in the development of advanced Advisor and Branch Manager training curriculum.
He was also the Emcee and lead off and closing speaker at the firm’s highly acclaimed “Mastering the Business of Advice” advanced training conferences delivered to thousands of veteran advisors nationwide.
Bob became well known for developing and delivering highly successful, innovative and entertaining live training programs to a variety of firms and audiences – most notably on referrals.
After many years of success experience, he inspires, entertains, educates and advise people in ways that maximize their potential, performance and happiness – to lead them on a journey of personal and professional development, purposeful contribution, financial success and goal achievement …and have much more fun and laughs along the way.
Also Bob David’s comedic impersonation of Bill Clinton will thrill and inspire the audience at any event.